Ready Credit Kiosks
Cash is a thing of the past!
We would like to offer you an option to pay for your services at the Volaris check-in counters with ReadyCard prepaid cards.
Today, the cash has become electronic, mainly to simplify the purchasing processes, to facilitate clarifications and most of all, for your safety, as they can reduce thefts and losses within the airports.
It is for this that Volaris brings you and all clients the prepaid ReadyCard, which allows you to perform all operations at the counters of Volaris in selected airports within the United States.
For now, ReadyCard will be available to be purchased and used in the following air terminals:
• San Diego (SAN)
• Reno (RNO)
• San Francisco Oakland (OAK)
At these airports, passengers wishing to make any purchase, whether ticket plane or payment for excess baggage must do so with their respective credit or debit cards.
In case of not having one and only have cash as a payment method, you will have to go first to one ReadyCard kiosks to redeem your cash for a prepaid card.
Things you should know about ReadyCard prepaid cards
• The cost of the card is $ 5USD. (Non-rechargeable)
• ReadyCard kiosks do not give change, however the money paid to the card can be used at any other establishment that accepts this form of payment.
Steps to buy a card ReadyCard
1. Go to a ReadyCard kiosk
2. Use the touch screen of the ATM
3. Select language
4. Select "Prepaid card" option
5. Choose the denomination of bills and deposit the card fee ReadyCard
6. Deposit the cash in the machine
7. Get a receipt of the exchange made
Now, if you plan to visit these destinations or use these airports in your next travel, don't forget to redeem your cash for electronic money and thus avoid any setback.
® 2015 Volaris | Volaris and its logo are trademarks of Volaris